What are the characteristics of cotton webbing
1. Hygroscopicity: cotton webbing has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the webbing can absorb moisture into the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel pure Cotton is soft but not stiff. If the humidity of the webbing increases and the surrounding temperature is high, the moisture contained in the webbing will all evaporate and dissipate, so that the webbing maintains the water balance and makes people feel comfortable.
2. Moisturizing: Because the cotton webbing is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the cotton webbing itself has porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the webbing, and the air is bad for heat and electricity. Conductor, therefore, the pure cotton webbing has good moisture retention, and the pure cotton webbing makes people feel warm.
3. Hygiene: cotton webbing is natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and there are a small amount of waxy substances and nitrogenous substances and pectin. The cotton webbing has been tested and practiced in many ways. The webbing has no irritation and no negative effects on contact with the skin. It is beneficial to the human body after long wearing and has good hygienic performance.
4. Heat resistance: Pure cotton webbing has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110℃, it will only cause water evaporation on the webbing and will not damage the fiber. Therefore, the cotton webbing is used at normal temperature, washing, printing and dyeing. No effect, which improves the washability and wearability of pure cotton webbing.
5. Alkali resistance: The cotton webbing has a greater resistance to alkalis. The cotton webbing does not damage the webbing in the alkaline solution. This performance is conducive to washing, disinfection and impurities removal after taking, and it can also be used on pure cotton. The webbing is dyed, printed and processed with various processes to produce more new varieties of webbing.